Welcome to Prague: the city of thousand spires, an abundance of monuments, and beauty hiding around every corner. It isn’t always easy to figure out which sites are the most important, which buildings hide the most interesting stories, and how to make the most even of a short visit to the Czech capital. That’s why we came up with this quintessential tour, allowing you to enjoy the best our city has to offer and visit the historical neighborhoods you simply cannot miss during your stay in Prague. Learn the difference between Old Town and New Town, see the magic of the Astronomical Clock, and visit the biggest castle complex in the world during this fun, comprehensive tour!
Highlights of this experience:
- This tour serves as a great introduction to your stay in Prague; you will explore all the crucial historical neighborhoods, like Old Town, the Little Quarter, or the Castle District, and get a feeling of the city before venturing into its streets on your own.
- We will guide you through centuries of Czech history, providing you a better understanding of Czech culture and the people. Meet the first dukes and kings, learn about the tough times of counter-reformation and its impact on architecture, relive the joyful times of regaining our independence – all while walking the picturesque streets and squares of the Czech capital.
- To give your feet some rest, we will hop aboard a 19th-century boat replica to enjoy a fresh perspective on the city. During the cruise, you will get a chance to see the famous Charles Bridge from an unusual angle and learn about the surrounding monuments. The tour also includes a lunch in a classic Czech restaurant, with delicious traditional meals for you to choose from.
- Friendly, experienced, enthusiastic local English-speaking guide
- Public transport tickets
- Lunch with 4 options of classic Czech dishes to choose from
- 45-minute river cruise with refreshments (coffee, ice cream, small beer, juice, tea or lemonade)
- map of Prague and tips for your stay
- additional food and drinks
- tips for the guide
- items of personal nature