- Get an ultimate overview of Prague in one day
- Visit all the must-see historical spots (Prague Castle with St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock, Power Tower, Municipal House, and the Church of St. Nicolas) as well as our favourite secret spots
- Take pictures like a pro from the iconic Charles Bridge with beautiful views of the city
- Learn about local culture from the perspective of a true Prague resident
- Enjoy a traditional Czech meal in a historic restaurant from the 13th century (vegetarian options available)
- Discover how to recognize tourist traps and continue your own explorations equipped with a list of tips and recommendations
- Take an optional boat ride at the end of the tour and explore the city from another angle
Welcome to Prague: the city of a thousand spires, an abundance of monuments, and beauty hiding around every corner. It isn’t always easy to figure out which sites are the most important, which buildings hide the most interesting stories, and how to make the most even of a short visit to the Czech capital. That’s why we came up with this quintessential tour, allowing you to enjoy the best our city has to offer and visit the historical neighborhoods you simply cannot miss during your stay in Prague. Learn the difference between Old Town and New Town, see the magic of the Astronomical Clock, and visit the biggest castle complex in the world during this fun, comprehensive tour!
Simply enquire below for more information. Alternatively, book online now and we will be in touch to finalise your tour details.
Do you have questions about the offer?
Contact Prague City Adventures at email@example.com
You can inquire your desired private or customized tour by using this form. Please feel free to name all your wishes & interests: e.g. special starting point, pick-up service, lunch breaks, dietary restrictions, accessibility requirements, interest in certain historic topics or sites!